Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR) and request for consent for the processing of personal data. Data controller:Claudio Tonello Srl | Via dell'Industria 65, 31041 Cornuda (TV) | E-mail:email@example.com Purpose and legal basis of the processing The user's personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Operational management and site security and statistical processing on navigation
- Sending information material via newsletters. This treatment requires your explicit consent.
- Invitation to promotional events via newsletters. This treatment requires your explicit consent.
- Compliance with legal obligations. This treatment does NOT require your explicit consent.
- Fulfillment of contractual or pre-contractual obligations. This treatment does NOT require your explicit consent.
The purposes of points 1, 2 and 3 are the legitimate interest of the Data Controller; the purposes of points 4 and 5 are compliance with legal obligations.
Recipients of personal data
As part of the aforementioned purposes, your data may be disclosed for information and promotional reasons: 1. To business partners in which CLAUDIO TONELLO SRL participates; 2. To companies and professional operators who provide electronic data processing, administrative-accounting and IT consultancy services, as well as services related to the previous points; 3. To companies and professional bodies used for statistical survey services and/or market research and/or marketing surveys. Data transfer to third countries The Data Controller may transfer user data to third parties not belonging to the European Union, all in compliance with the principles indicated in articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR relating to the existence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission or adequate guarantees. Data Retention Period The personal information will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the specific purposes of the processing for which the user has expressed his consent and, specifically, for the time necessary to the fulfillment of contractual obligations ; in any case, no later than 10 years from the time of collection of your data. Rights of the interested party The user may, at any time, exercise the following rights: